Governance at a Glance
- Serial entrepreneur with over two decades of experience building companies.
- Co-founder, President, and CEO of Better Plant Sciences Inc. (CSE: PLNT, OTCQB:VEGGF). Better Plant Sciences is a majority shareholder of NeonMind.
- Former Director at Merus Labs Inc. (TSX:MSL)
- Recognized in PROFIT Magazine's W100 most successful entrepreneurs. Ms. White's company was included in PROFIT's 500 fastest-growing companies in 2015 and 2016.
- Over 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Former President, CEO, and Director of Mind Medicine Inc. (NEO:MMED). Mind Medicine was the first psychedelics company to list on a stock exchange.
- Former President & CEO of Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TSX:CPH). Expanded the product pipeline with seven business development transactions that restored the company to positive EBITDA.
- Former President of Watson Pharmaceuticals Canada.
- Led integration of major mergers and acquisitions, including Warner Chilcott (~$5B global acquisition), Forest Laboratories (~$28B global acquisition), and Allergan ($66B global acquisition).
- Former VP, General Manager Celgene US Inﬂammation & Immunology.
- Director and member of the Audit Committee of Better Plant Sciences Inc. since July 2020
- Completed four years of full-time accounting and marketing courses at Toronto Metropolitan University at the Ted Rogers School of Management
- Experience as a consultant in social media, sales, investor relations and business development