President & Chief Executive Officer
- Over 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Former President, CEO, and Director of Mind Medicine Inc. (NEO:MMED). Mind Medicine was the first psychedelics company to list on a stock exchange.
- Former President & CEO of Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TSX:CPH). Expanded the product pipeline with seven business development transactions that restored the company to positive EBITDA.
- Former President of Watson Pharmaceuticals Canada.
- Led integration of major mergers and acquisitions, including Warner Chilcott (~$5B global acquisition), Forest Laboratories (~$28B global acquisition), and Allergan ($66B global acquisition).
- Former VP, General Manager Celgene US Inﬂammation & Immunology.
Chief Financial Officer
- Former CFO of Better Plant Sciences Inc. (CSE: PLNT).
- Serves as Chair of the Audit Committee for Datable Technology Corp. (TSXV: TTM) since 2015.
- Former CFO of Hanwei Energy Services Corp. (TSX: HE).
- Former Chair of Governance and member of Audit Committees at Poydras Gaming Finance Corp. (TSXV: PYD).
- Designated CPA, CGA.
Ernie Ho, Ph.D.
Vice President, Corporate Development
- Over 15 years of development and commercialization experience in leading Canadian biopharma and diagnostic companies from preclinical development to product management.
- Developed and successfully launched innovative medical services at Canada’s largest diagnostic provider, LifeLabs, focused on client needs and improved patient outcomes.
- Success in corporate development, including pivotal roles in licensing, M&A, and capital raises at Therapure Biopharma Inc. (now Resilience Biotechnologies Inc) and Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TSX:CPH).
- Ph.D. from Western University.